Flexible and Elastic Scaffolds for Cartilage Tissue Engineering Prepared by Stereolithography Using Poly(trimethylene carbonate)-Based Resins
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Advanced Functional Polymers for Medicine
Volume 13, Issue 12, pages 1711–1719, December 2013
How to Cite
Schüller-Ravoo, S., Teixeira, S. M., Feijen, J., Grijpma, D. W. and Poot, A. A. (2013), Flexible and Elastic Scaffolds for Cartilage Tissue Engineering Prepared by Stereolithography Using Poly(trimethylene carbonate)-Based Resins. Macromol. Biosci., 13: 1711–1719. doi: 10.1002/mabi.201300399
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!