Special Article Series–Full Paper
Effect of Cell Density on Mesenchymal Stem Cells Aggregation in RGD-Alginate 3D Matrices under Osteoinductive Conditions
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 759–771, June 2014
How to Cite
Maia, F. R., Lourenço, A. H., Granja, P. L., Gonçalves, R. M. and Barrias, C. C. (2014), Effect of Cell Density on Mesenchymal Stem Cells Aggregation in RGD-Alginate 3D Matrices under Osteoinductive Conditions. Macromol. Biosci., 14: 759–771. doi: 10.1002/mabi.201300567
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2013
- FEDER funds through the Programa Operacional Factores de Competitividade (COMPETE)
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia (FCT) Pest-C/SAU/LA0002/2011, PTDC/SAU-BEB/101235 /2008 and FCOMP-01-0124-FEDER-010915
- INL-International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory
- Ciência 2008
- FCT-POPH-FSE. Grant Number: GMG SFRH/BPD/85651/2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!