The use of doped polyaniline as an electrode in the galvanic anodic protection of ferrous metals in industrial acid solutions
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Materials and Corrosion
Volume 58, Issue 10, pages 774–780, October 2007
How to Cite
Hu, J., Xiao, S., Zhong, L., Zhu, H. and Gan, F. (2007), The use of doped polyaniline as an electrode in the galvanic anodic protection of ferrous metals in industrial acid solutions. Materials and Corrosion, 58: 774–780. doi: 10.1002/maco.200704060
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2007
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50271049, 50471027
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!