4-Chloro-benzoic acid [1,2,4]triazol-1-ylmethyl ester as an effective inhibitor of mild steel corrosion in HCl solution
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Materials and Corrosion
Volume 61, Issue 10, pages 877–884, October 2010
How to Cite
Tao, Z., Zhang, S., Li, W. and Hou, B. (2010), 4-Chloro-benzoic acid [1,2,4]triazol-1-ylmethyl ester as an effective inhibitor of mild steel corrosion in HCl solution. Materials and Corrosion, 61: 877–884. doi: 10.1002/maco.200905291
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2009
- National Key Technology R&D Program. Grant Number: 2007BAB27B03
- Post-doctoral Scientific Research Project of ShanDong Province, China. Grant Number: N84072603
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!