EIS study on pitting corrosion of 7150 aluminum alloy in sodium chloride and hydrochloric acid solution
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Materials and Corrosion
Volume 61, Issue 9, pages 783–789, September 2010
How to Cite
Peng, G. S., Chen, K. H., Fang, H. C., Chao, H. and Chen, S. Y. (2010), EIS study on pitting corrosion of 7150 aluminum alloy in sodium chloride and hydrochloric acid solution. Materials and Corrosion, 61: 783–789. doi: 10.1002/maco.200905413
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2009
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2005CB623704
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50471057
- Creative research group of National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50721003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!