Electrochemical corrosion of silicon carbide ceramics
Part 1: Electrochemical investigation of sintered silicon carbide (SSiC)
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Materials and Corrosion
Volume 61, Issue 8, pages 657–664, August 2010
How to Cite
Sydow, U., Schneider, M., Herrmann, M., Kleebe, H.-J. and Michaelis, A. (2010), Electrochemical corrosion of silicon carbide ceramics. Materials and Corrosion, 61: 657–664. doi: 10.1002/maco.200905448
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2009
- German Research Foundation (DFG). Grant Numbers: Mi 509/6-1, He 2457/13-1, Kl 615/8-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!