Adsorption rate and protective effect of tributyl(cyclohexyl)ammonium chloride inhibitor on the acidic corrosion of steel
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Materials and Corrosion
Volume 61, Issue 8, pages 702–708, August 2010
How to Cite
Magerramov, A. M., Rzayev, Z. M. O., Aliyev, I. A. and Khalilova, F. I. (2010), Adsorption rate and protective effect of tributyl(cyclohexyl)ammonium chloride inhibitor on the acidic corrosion of steel. Materials and Corrosion, 61: 702–708. doi: 10.1002/maco.200905462
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!