The inhibitive effect of 5-amino-indole on the corrosion of mild steel in acidic media
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Materials and Corrosion
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 264–268, March 2011
How to Cite
Düdükcü, M. (2011), The inhibitive effect of 5-amino-indole on the corrosion of mild steel in acidic media. Materials and Corrosion, 62: 264–268. doi: 10.1002/maco.200905524
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2009
- Mersin University research fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!