Effect of the deformation on the stress–corrosion cracking of Al–Zn–Mg–Cu alloys
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Materials and Corrosion
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 254–258, March 2012
How to Cite
Peng, G. S., Chen, K. H., Chen, S. Y. and Fang, H. C. (2012), Effect of the deformation on the stress–corrosion cracking of Al–Zn–Mg–Cu alloys. Materials and Corrosion, 63: 254–258. doi: 10.1002/maco.201005732
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2010
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB731701
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2005CB623704
- Creative research group of National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50721003
- National Key Technology R&D Program of China. Grant Number: 2007BAE38B06
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!