Corrosion in alkanolamine used for acid gas removal: From natural gas processing to CO2 capture
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Materials and Corrosion
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 223–230, March 2012
How to Cite
Kittel, J., Fleury, E., Vuillemin, B., Gonzalez, S., Ropital, F. and Oltra, R. (2012), Corrosion in alkanolamine used for acid gas removal: From natural gas processing to CO2 capture. Materials and Corrosion, 63: 223–230. doi: 10.1002/maco.201005847
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!