Non-destructive detection of corrosion applied to steel and galvanized steel coated with organic paints by the pulsed phase thermography
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Materials and Corrosion
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 195–199, March 2012
How to Cite
Schönberger, A., Virtanen, S., Giese, V., Schröttner, H. and Spießberger, C. (2012), Non-destructive detection of corrosion applied to steel and galvanized steel coated with organic paints by the pulsed phase thermography. Materials and Corrosion, 63: 195–199. doi: 10.1002/maco.201005918
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!