Experimental and quantum chemical studies on two triazole derivatives as corrosion inhibitors for mild steel in acid media
Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Materials and Corrosion
Volume 62, Issue 11, pages 1042–1050, November 2011
How to Cite
Li, W., Hu, L., Tao, Z., Tian, H. and Hou, B. (2011), Experimental and quantum chemical studies on two triazole derivatives as corrosion inhibitors for mild steel in acid media. Materials and Corrosion, 62: 1042–1050. doi: 10.1002/maco.201005965
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2010
- National 863 Program. Grant Number: 2008AA09Z317
- National Key Technology R&D Program. Grant Number: 2007BAB27B03
- Scientific and Technological Project. Grant Number: 2008GG10005016
- Natural Science Foundation of Shandong Province. Grant Number: Y2007E13
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!