In situ temperature measurement on the metal/oxide/electrolyte interface during the anodizing of aluminum
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Materials and Corrosion
Volume 64, Issue 1, pages 60–68, January 2013
How to Cite
Schneider, M., Lämmel, C., Heubner, C. and Michaelis, A. (2013), In situ temperature measurement on the metal/oxide/electrolyte interface during the anodizing of aluminum. Materials and Corrosion, 64: 60–68. doi: 10.1002/maco.201106129
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!