Failure analysis of leakage on titanium tubes within heat exchangers in a nuclear power plant. Part I: Electrochemical corrosion
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Materials and Corrosion
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 7–17, January 2012
How to Cite
Yang, Z.-G., Gong, Y. and Yuan, J.-Z. (2012), Failure analysis of leakage on titanium tubes within heat exchangers in a nuclear power plant. Part I: Electrochemical corrosion. Materials and Corrosion, 63: 7–17. doi: 10.1002/maco.201106189
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2011
- Third Qinshan Nuclear Power Co. Ltd. (TQNPC)
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline. Grant Number: B113
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!