Corrosion mechanism of aluminum alloy by ethylene glycol-based solution
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Materials and Corrosion
Volume 64, Issue 1, pages 50–59, January 2013
How to Cite
Weon, J.-I. and Woo, H.-S. (2013), Corrosion mechanism of aluminum alloy by ethylene glycol-based solution. Materials and Corrosion, 64: 50–59. doi: 10.1002/maco.201106222
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!