Influence of dual-RRA temper on the exfoliation corrosion and electrochemical behavior of Al–Zn–Mg–Cu alloy
Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Materials and Corrosion
Volume 64, Issue 4, pages 284–289, April 2013
How to Cite
Peng, G.-S., Chen, K.-H., Chen, S.-Y. and Fang, H.-C. (2013), Influence of dual-RRA temper on the exfoliation corrosion and electrochemical behavior of Al–Zn–Mg–Cu alloy. Materials and Corrosion, 64: 284–289. doi: 10.1002/maco.201106234
- Issue online: 12 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB731701
- Creative research group of National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51021063
- National Key project. Grant Number: JPPT-G2008-2-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!