Effects of turbulent flow on the corrosion inhibition properties of 2-mercaptobenzimidazole
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Materials and Corrosion
Volume 64, Issue 6, pages 522–529, June 2013
How to Cite
Olvera-Martinez, M. E., Mendoza-Flores, J., Rodriguez-Gomez, F. J., Palomar-Pardave, M. E. and Genesca, J. (2013), Effects of turbulent flow on the corrosion inhibition properties of 2-mercaptobenzimidazole. Materials and Corrosion, 64: 522–529. doi: 10.1002/maco.201106323
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2011
- Mexican Petroleum Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!