Oxidation behavior of alloy HK40 in H2H2O atmosphere
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Materials and Corrosion
Volume 64, Issue 9, pages 777–782, September 2013
How to Cite
Shao, M.-Z., Cui, L.-S., Zheng, Y.-J., Wang, Y.-X. and Xing, L.-L. (2013), Oxidation behavior of alloy HK40 in H2H2O atmosphere. Materials and Corrosion, 64: 777–782. doi: 10.1002/maco.201106336
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2011
- Foundation of State Key Laboratory of Heavy Oil Processing, China University of Petroleum. Grant Number: 200809
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!