A novel method to determine the flow accelerated corrosion rate in the elbow
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Materials and Corrosion
Volume 64, Issue 6, pages 486–492, June 2013
How to Cite
Zhu, X. L., Lu, X. F. and Ling, X. (2013), A novel method to determine the flow accelerated corrosion rate in the elbow. Materials and Corrosion, 64: 486–492. doi: 10.1002/maco.201106345
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!