Unified model for blister growth in coating degradation using weight function and diffusion concepts
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Materials and Corrosion
Volume 64, Issue 9, pages 794–800, September 2013
How to Cite
Prawoto, Y. (2013), Unified model for blister growth in coating degradation using weight function and diffusion concepts. Materials and Corrosion, 64: 794–800. doi: 10.1002/maco.201106404
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2011
- Government of Malaysia through Research University Grant (RUG-GUP). Grant Number: Q.J130000. 7124. 00H14
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!