Corrosion inhibition of copper–phosphorus brazing alloys in tetra-n-butylammonium bromide aerated aqueous solution by benzotriazole
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Materials and Corrosion
Volume 64, Issue 10, pages 932–939, October 2013
How to Cite
Liu, S., Guan, W. W., Yan, Y. H., Jiang, R. Y., Feng, Z. P., Song, W. J. and Qin, K. (2013), Corrosion inhibition of copper–phosphorus brazing alloys in tetra-n-butylammonium bromide aerated aqueous solution by benzotriazole. Materials and Corrosion, 64: 932–939. doi: 10.1002/maco.201106436
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2011
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: U0634005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!