An insight into the influence of morphological and compositional heterogeneity of an individual intermetallic particle on aluminium alloy corrosion initiation
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Materials and Corrosion
Volume 64, Issue 3, pages 195–198, March 2013
How to Cite
Davoodi, A., Pan, J., Leygraf, C., Parvizi, R. and Norgren, S. (2013), An insight into the influence of morphological and compositional heterogeneity of an individual intermetallic particle on aluminium alloy corrosion initiation. Materials and Corrosion, 64: 195–198. doi: 10.1002/maco.201106466
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2011
- Ministry of Science, Research and Technology of Iran, Royal institute of Technology and Sapa Technology, Sweden
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!