Comparison between corrosion behaviour of implant alloys Ti6Al7Nb and Ti6Al4Zr in artificial saliva
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Materials and Corrosion
Volume 64, Issue 6, pages 493–499, June 2013
How to Cite
Dilea, M., Mazare, A., Ionita, D. and Demetrescu, I. (2013), Comparison between corrosion behaviour of implant alloys Ti6Al7Nb and Ti6Al4Zr in artificial saliva. Materials and Corrosion, 64: 493–499. doi: 10.1002/maco.201206526
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2012
- Romanian National CNCSIS. Grant Number: IDEI PCCE No. 248/2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!