Poly(3-octylthiophene) thermally treated as coating for corrosion protection of SS304 in sulfuric acid media
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Materials and Corrosion
Volume 64, Issue 5, pages 439–445, May 2013
How to Cite
León-Silva, U., Nicho, M. E., González-Rodríguez, J. G., Chacón-Nava, J. G. and Salinas-Bravo, V. M. (2013), Poly(3-octylthiophene) thermally treated as coating for corrosion protection of SS304 in sulfuric acid media. Materials and Corrosion, 64: 439–445. doi: 10.1002/maco.201206538
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2012
- Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología (CONACYT-México, 52598-R)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!