Corrosion inhibition of carbon steel in cooling water systems by new organic polymers as green inhibitors
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2012
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Materials and Corrosion
Volume 65, Issue 6, pages 637–647, June 2014
How to Cite
Branzoi, F., Branzoi, V. and Licu, C. (2014), Corrosion inhibition of carbon steel in cooling water systems by new organic polymers as green inhibitors. Materials and Corrosion, 65: 637–647. doi: 10.1002/maco.201206579
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2012
- National research Grant PN-II-32-137/2008 (Romanian Ministry of Education and Research/CNMP)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!