Comparison of plasma electrolytic oxidation coatings on Mg–Li alloy formed in molybdate/silicate and aluminate/silicate composite electrolytes
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Materials and Corrosion
Volume 65, Issue 5, pages 493–501, May 2014
How to Cite
Li, Z. J., Yuan, Y. and Jing, X. Y. (2014), Comparison of plasma electrolytic oxidation coatings on Mg–Li alloy formed in molybdate/silicate and aluminate/silicate composite electrolytes. Materials and Corrosion, 65: 493–501. doi: 10.1002/maco.201206652
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2012
- Harbin Engineering University Basic Research Foundation. Grant Number: HEUFT 07055
- Foundation for Youth Science and Technology innovation Talents of Harbin of China. Grant Number: 2008RFQXG036
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!