Dedicated to Professor Dr. Bernhard Elsener on the occasion of his 60th birthday
Alternating current corrosion of cathodically protected pipelines: Discussion of the involved processes and their consequences on the critical interference values†
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Materials and Corrosion
Volume 63, Issue 12, pages 1181–1187, December 2012
How to Cite
Büchler, M. (2012), Alternating current corrosion of cathodically protected pipelines: Discussion of the involved processes and their consequences on the critical interference values. Materials and Corrosion, 63: 1181–1187. doi: 10.1002/maco.201206690
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!