Detection of SCC initiation in austenitic stainless steel by electrochemical noise measurements
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Materials and Corrosion
Volume 64, Issue 8, pages 683–690, August 2013
How to Cite
Ritter, S. and Seifert, H.-P. (2013), Detection of SCC initiation in austenitic stainless steel by electrochemical noise measurements. Materials and Corrosion, 64: 683–690. doi: 10.1002/maco.201206700
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2012
- Swiss Federal Nuclear Safety Inspectorate (ENSI)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!