Erika Kálmán deceased so she has not seen the final version of the manuscript.
Novel zinc-rich epoxy paint coatings with hydrated alumina and carbon nanotubes supported polypyrrole for corrosion protection of low carbon steel: Part I: Inhibitor particles and their dispersions
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Materials and Corrosion
Volume 64, Issue 12, pages 1082–1090, December 2013
How to Cite
Gergely, A., Pászti, Z., Bertóti, I., Török, T., Pfeifer, É. and Kálmán, E. (2013), Novel zinc-rich epoxy paint coatings with hydrated alumina and carbon nanotubes supported polypyrrole for corrosion protection of low carbon steel: Part I: Inhibitor particles and their dispersions. Materials and Corrosion, 64: 1082–1090. doi: 10.1002/maco.201206706
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!