Investigations on the effect of chloride on the general corrosion behavior of low-alloy steels in oxygenated high-temperature water
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Materials and Corrosion
Volume 64, Issue 8, pages 691–699, August 2013
How to Cite
Herbst, M. and Roth, A. (2013), Investigations on the effect of chloride on the general corrosion behavior of low-alloy steels in oxygenated high-temperature water. Materials and Corrosion, 64: 691–699. doi: 10.1002/maco.201206751
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!