Cerium chemical conversion coatings for corrosion protection of stainless steels in hot seawater environments
Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Materials and Corrosion
Volume 64, Issue 7, pages 619–624, July 2013
How to Cite
Xu, J., Xin, S. S., Han, P. H., Ma, R. Y. and Li, M. C. (2013), Cerium chemical conversion coatings for corrosion protection of stainless steels in hot seawater environments. Materials and Corrosion, 64: 619–624. doi: 10.1002/maco.201206752
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Number: 51134010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!