Corrosion performance of Zn–Mg–Al coated steel in accelerated corrosion tests used in the automotive industry and field exposures
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Materials and Corrosion
Volume 64, Issue 11, pages 969–978, November 2013
How to Cite
LeBozec, N., Thierry, D., Peltola, A., Luxem, L., Luckeneder, G., Marchiaro, G. and Rohwerder, M. (2013), Corrosion performance of Zn–Mg–Al coated steel in accelerated corrosion tests used in the automotive industry and field exposures. Materials and Corrosion, 64: 969–978. doi: 10.1002/maco.201206959
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2012
- European Commission through Research Fund for Coal and Steel
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!