Passivation of HAZs of API-X100 pipeline steel in bicarbonate-carbonate solutions at 298 K
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Materials and Corrosion
Volume 65, Issue 12, pages 1162–1171, December 2014
How to Cite
Eliyan, F. F., Icre, F. and Alfantazi, A. (2014), Passivation of HAZs of API-X100 pipeline steel in bicarbonate-carbonate solutions at 298 K. Materials and Corrosion, 65: 1162–1171. doi: 10.1002/maco.201206985
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!