Potential change and corrosion behavior of two AlMgSi alloys with different Si content under MgCl2 drops in 33% relative humidity
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Materials and Corrosion
Volume 65, Issue 11, pages 1062–1072, November 2014
How to Cite
Li, J.-F. and Tan, X. (2014), Potential change and corrosion behavior of two AlMgSi alloys with different Si content under MgCl2 drops in 33% relative humidity. Materials and Corrosion, 65: 1062–1072. doi: 10.1002/maco.201307020
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2013
- China Scholarship Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!