Evaluation of the microstructural, mechanical and anti-corrosive properties of a new ternary Ti–15Zr–5Nb alloy in simulated oral environment
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Materials and Corrosion
Volume 65, Issue 7, pages 703–714, July 2014
How to Cite
Calderon Moreno, J. M., Vasilescu, C., Drob, S. I., Neacsu, E. I. and Popa, M. (2014), Evaluation of the microstructural, mechanical and anti-corrosive properties of a new ternary Ti–15Zr–5Nb alloy in simulated oral environment. Materials and Corrosion, 65: 703–714. doi: 10.1002/maco.201307053
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2013
- Romanian UEFISCDI
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!