Qualitative analysis of Zircaloy-4 cladding air degradation in O2–N2 mixtures at high temperature
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Materials and Corrosion
Volume 65, Issue 3, pages 250–259, March 2014
How to Cite
Lasserre, M., Peres, V., Pijolat, M., Coindreau, O., Duriez, C. and Mardon, J.-P. (2014), Qualitative analysis of Zircaloy-4 cladding air degradation in O2–N2 mixtures at high temperature. Materials and Corrosion, 65: 250–259. doi: 10.1002/maco.201307078
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!