Kappaphycus alvarezii – A marine red alga as a green inhibitor for acid corrosion of mild steel
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Materials and Corrosion
Volume 65, Issue 8, pages 846–854, August 2014
How to Cite
Kamal, C. and Sethuraman, M. G. (2014), Kappaphycus alvarezii – A marine red alga as a green inhibitor for acid corrosion of mild steel. Materials and Corrosion, 65: 846–854. doi: 10.1002/maco.201307089
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!