Effect of aging on corrosion property, electrochemical behavior and microstructure of AlZnMgCu alloy
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2013
© 2015 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Materials and Corrosion
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 54–60, January 2015
How to Cite
Wei, L. L., Pan, Q. L., Feng, L., Wang, Y. L. and Huang, H. F. (2015), Effect of aging on corrosion property, electrochemical behavior and microstructure of AlZnMgCu alloy. Materials and Corrosion, 66: 54–60. doi: 10.1002/maco.201307095
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2013
- National Key Basic Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB619503
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!