Towards the mechanism of the accelerated corrosion of decorative nickel–chromium coatings in the presence of metals and their salts
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Materials and Corrosion
How to Cite
Schmidt, R., Thiel, K.-O., von Horsten, F., Spickermann, C., Vazhenin, G., Bäulke, N., Wachter, P., Hartmann, P. and Schreier, H.-J. (2013), Towards the mechanism of the accelerated corrosion of decorative nickel–chromium coatings in the presence of metals and their salts. Materials and Corrosion. doi: 10.1002/maco.201307104
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!