The effect of a nickel alloy coating on the corrosion of furnace wall tubes in a waste wood fired power plant
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Materials and Corrosion
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 217–225, February 2014
How to Cite
Alipour, Y., Henderson, P. and Szakálos, P. (2014), The effect of a nickel alloy coating on the corrosion of furnace wall tubes in a waste wood fired power plant. Materials and Corrosion, 65: 217–225. doi: 10.1002/maco.201307118
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2013
- Vattenfall and the Swedish national KME
Vol. 65, Issue 12, 1215, Article first published online: 17 DEC 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!