Scanning Kelvin force microscopy study at the cut-edge of aluminum rich metal coated steel
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2013
© 2015 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Materials and Corrosion
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 16–22, January 2015
How to Cite
Alvarez-Pampliega, A., González-García, Y., Van den Bergh, K., De Strycker, J. and Terryn, H. (2015), Scanning Kelvin force microscopy study at the cut-edge of aluminum rich metal coated steel. Materials and Corrosion, 66: 16–22. doi: 10.1002/maco.201307145
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!