Deposit chemistry and initial corrosion during biomass combustion – The influence of excess O2 and sulphate injection
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2014
© 2015 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Materials and Corrosion
Volume 66, Issue 2, pages 118–127, February 2015
How to Cite
Viklund, P., Kassman, H. and Åmand, L.-E. (2015), Deposit chemistry and initial corrosion during biomass combustion – The influence of excess O2 and sulphate injection. Materials and Corrosion, 66: 118–127. doi: 10.1002/maco.201307162
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2013
- Swedish Energy Agency
- Vattenfall Research and Development
- Vattenfall's R&D Project “Biomass Utilization”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!