Effect of AC current on corrosion behavior of cathodically protected Q235 steel
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2013
© 2015 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Materials and Corrosion
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 278–285, March 2015
How to Cite
Tang, D. Z., Du, Y. X., Lu, M. X., Jiang, Z. T., Dong, L. and Wang, J. J. (2015), Effect of AC current on corrosion behavior of cathodically protected Q235 steel. Materials and Corrosion, 66: 278–285. doi: 10.1002/maco.201307234
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2015
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51101015
- central college basic scientific research business expenses in China. Grant Number: FRF-TP-12-145 a
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!