A comprehensive approach based on SVM to model pitting corrosion behaviour of EN 1.4404 stainless steel
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Materials and Corrosion
Volume 65, Issue 10, pages 1024–1032, October 2014
How to Cite
Jiménez-Come, M. J., Turias, I. J., Ruiz-Aguilar, J. J. and Trujillo, F. J. (2014), A comprehensive approach based on SVM to model pitting corrosion behaviour of EN 1.4404 stainless steel. Materials and Corrosion, 65: 1024–1032. doi: 10.1002/maco.201307252
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2013
- Fundación Campus Tecnológico Bahía de Algeciras. Grant Number: AC00178ETC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!