The effect of magnesium on the corrosion of hot-dip galvanized steel in chloride containing environments
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Materials and Corrosion
Volume 65, Issue 9, pages 871–880, September 2014
How to Cite
Keppert, T. A., Luckeneder, G., Stellnberger, K.-H., Commenda, C., Mori, G. and Antrekowitsch, H. (2014), The effect of magnesium on the corrosion of hot-dip galvanized steel in chloride containing environments. Materials and Corrosion, 65: 871–880. doi: 10.1002/maco.201307278
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2013
- Christian Doppler Research Association (CDG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!