Effect of sodium sulfate on the characteristics and corrosion behavior of high phosphorus Ni–P electroless coatings
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Materials and Corrosion
How to Cite
Tabatabaei, F., Raeissi, K., Saatchi, A. and Ürgen, M. (2013), Effect of sodium sulfate on the characteristics and corrosion behavior of high phosphorus Ni–P electroless coatings. Materials and Corrosion. doi: 10.1002/maco.201307279
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!