Effect of DyF3 on the corrosion behavior of hot-pressed Nd–Fe–B permanent magnets
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
© 2015 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Materials and Corrosion
Volume 66, Issue 2, pages 152–157, February 2015
How to Cite
Sueptitz, R., Sawatzki, S., Moore, M., Uhlemann, M., Gutfleisch, O. and Gebert, A. (2015), Effect of DyF3 on the corrosion behavior of hot-pressed Nd–Fe–B permanent magnets. Materials and Corrosion, 66: 152–157. doi: 10.1002/maco.201307303
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!