A new method to predict the remaining life of corrosion casing for steam injection wells
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Materials and Corrosion
How to Cite
Zhu, X. H., Sun, R. Q. and Tong, H. (2013), A new method to predict the remaining life of corrosion casing for steam injection wells. Materials and Corrosion. doi: 10.1002/maco.201307315
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2013
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51004082, 51222406
- New Century Excellent Talents in University of China. Grant Number: NCET-12-1061
- Scientific Research Innovation Team Project of Sichuan Colleges and Universities. Grant Number: 12TD007
- Sichuan Youth Sci-Tech Fund. Grant Number: 2011JQ0020
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!