The hot corrosion behavior of plasma sprayed zirconia coatings stabilized with yttria, ceria, and titania in sodium sulfate and vanadium oxide
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2013
© 2015 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Materials and Corrosion
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 270–277, March 2015
How to Cite
Habibi, M. H. and Guo, S. M. (2015), The hot corrosion behavior of plasma sprayed zirconia coatings stabilized with yttria, ceria, and titania in sodium sulfate and vanadium oxide. Materials and Corrosion, 66: 270–277. doi: 10.1002/maco.201307331
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2015
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2013
- U.S. Department of Energy National Energy Technology Laboratory under Award Number. Grant Number: DE-FE0004734
- NASA-EPSCoR Program. Grant Number: NNX09AP72A
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!