Performance of marine and offshore paint systems: Correlation of accelerated corrosion tests and field exposure on operating ships
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Materials and Corrosion
How to Cite
LeBozec, N., Thierry, D., Le Calvé, P., Favennec, C., Pautasso, J.-P. and Hubert, C. (2013), Performance of marine and offshore paint systems: Correlation of accelerated corrosion tests and field exposure on operating ships. Materials and Corrosion. doi: 10.1002/maco.201307340
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!